This is a scam/Cheating/fraud JOB offer from Coral LTD. science 2012

September 12th, 2012 | Posted by Farhan fardaus in Cheating/Scam | Crime investigation Blog

(investigation of  anexpertbd crime blog)

I am continuing this investigation, if any one lost his or her money contact us anexpertbd@gmail.com.

prothom-aloblog.com/posts/55/171857/

How this scam starts:

STEP 1:

You will get an EMAIL like this (image):

THE PAD :

This is a scam/Cheating/fraud JOB offer from Coral LTD. science 2012

This is a scam/Cheating/fraud JOB offer from Coral LTD. science 2012

The first part of the EMAIL:

king max

king max SCAM

Second part of the Email:

If you don’t response to the mail may be then you will get an SMS

STEP 2:

You will get an SMS in to your mobile number: From a mobile number: 01686749425 may change (I got the SMS from this number).

The massage is like this (I got the SMS like this)

DEAR CANDIDATE I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAD GOT A JOB OFFER LETTER. JUNIOR ADMIN OFFICER FOR UAE… FROM CANADIAN FIRM CORAL LTD.. management@corlltd.ca PLEASE CHECK YOUR ATTACHED FILE IN YOUR EMAIL SHOULD BE INBOX/SPAM/DRAFT/OR JUNK PLS CALL US OFFER LETTER HELP LINE NUMBER 01839841109 TODAY WEDNESDAY 1PM TO WITHIN 5PM CONFIRM YOUR OFFER ID CODE+ACTIVE YOUR FILE & TAKE YOUR MEDICAL SCHEDULE COZ IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIRM WE ARE REPLACE FILE THANKS BYE REGARDS BM INTERNATIONAL

The investigation:

STEP 1:

I called the HELP LINE NUMBER 01839841109.

I found a bangla speaking female asserting me to response the Email.

STEP 2:

I found the JOB offering company:

A substandard website :

STEP 3:

I found out who owns this domain:

it seems like one Bangladeshi ( Md Jashim Uddin) own this company domain.

How this can be own by an Bangladeshi who lives in united kingdom, if it is an Canadian company.So this is totally scam.

I blurred the address of UK as he (Md Jashim Uddin) may not know , his friends in Bangladesh (may be) doing fraud with the domain registered under his name .

This domain ( Coral LTD.) http://coralltd.ca/ is registered  on (2012/06/25) June 25  2012 means three and half months ago.

may be for fraud :

STEP 4:

I called the help line number again 01839841109 and the number 01686749425 all of them are switched off.

Why those are switched of if they are professional firm.

STEP 5:

I found the contact us page of the webpage

David Rozario,HR. Manager , Coral Ltd. 808-5079, Lawrence Ave SCARBOROUGH, Canada, M1V2S8

No company will provide his HR manager contact here

This HR manager is the signee of the offer letter that is why the fraud used this name here.

Finally I found:

many people is getting this type of mail from April 2012 in different name.

This is Fake :

The address is fake

but people lost their money:

people wants remedy :

please don’t be afraid when we work together there is no fear

let us work together, we can stop them,  collect any evidence and inform the police

Send us any evidence (money receipt) ( contact person) anexpertbd@gmail.com we may send to the police

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.

24 Responses

• jabedatm says:

I got a msg from them in my mobile num and i gv it here…..

DEAR CANDIDATE I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAD GOT A JOB OFFER LETTER. .ASST.PROJECT ENGINEER, FOR UAE… FROM CANADIAN FIRM CORAL LTD.. management@corlltd.ca PLEASE CHECK YOUR ATTACHED FILE IN YOUR EMAIL SHOULD BE INBOX/SPAM/DRAFT/OR JUNK PLS CALL US OFFER LETTER HELP LINE NUMBER 01839841109 TODAY SATERDAY 2PM TO WITHIN 6PM CONFIRM YOUR OFFER ID CODE+ACTIVE YOUR FILE & TAKE YOUR MEDICAL SCHEDULE COZ IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIRM WE ARE REPLACE FILE THANKS BYE REGARDS BM INTERNATIONAL

Msg came from 01845001955 num. When i call back the num my call diverted and tell that its a wrong num.

• Dear Sir/Madam,

I have got a mobile SMS at 11.04am that,

“DEAR CANDIDATE WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAD GOT A JOB OFFER LETTER..
    FROM CANADIAN FIRM CORAL LTD, AS ASSISTANT ENGINEER FOR QATAR.

management@coralltd.ca … PLA CHECK YOUR ATTACHED FILE IN YOUR EMAIL. IT SHOULD BE
    YOUR INBOX/ SPAM/ DRAFT/ OR JUNK. PLS CALL OUR HEKP LINE NUMBER..

TODAY WEDNESDAY WITHIN 11AM TO 3PM. CONFIRM YOUR OFFER ID CODE + ACTIVE YOUR
    FILE & TAKE YOUR MEDICAL SCHEDULE COZ IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIRM US, WE WILL REPLACE
    YOUR FILE.

THANKS. REGARDS SHYLET TRADERS.”

But, I Have checked my e-Mail inbox, draft., spam; & found no mail like that. I have visited website &
    have seen steps regarding mail & what to do. But, I have got the e-Mial. Would you pls send me the
    e-Mail again.

Best Regards,
    Debabrata Mitra
    Mechanical Engineer.

• Razonno Mugdha says:

Is any solution? It is a very bad thing……. When i saw the msg, then I search google about coral ltd. Then i know about cheating for this website…..
    By whom this website is going on, I really thankful to u…….

you, guys are doing good thing to aware about fraud to everyone…..

Thanks a lot……

• Omar Faruk says:

they want to give me $1000 USD for marketing jobs at Qatar, But once I saw their letter pad, understood this fake thing must have made in Nilkhet, It’s Scam….

• Mamun Sirazul Mazid Mridha says:

Since 2012

NAME: MAMUN SIRAZUL MAZID MRIDHA
    EMPLOY CODE: SSD 72

OFFER LETTER FOR: ASST. PROJECT ENGINNER FOR QATAR

DATE: 2012-11-10

Dear,
    I am pleased to confirm your hire to the position of Asst. Project Engineer for Coral ltd in Qatar project.
    The position is classified as full time non exempt. You will be expected to work 8 hours Day /40 hours weekly.
    Your starting salary will be 1,700usd, per month, and your First day at work will be 1st march 2013.
    As per our earlier discussion you are authorized to take 2 days of leave with pay in May for trip you schedule this hire.
    Extra facilities provided by company are: Accommodation + Medical + Laundry + Food with out pay.

Before appointment we need to clarify your goodwill and documents.

1. Please sign and return one copy of this letter + Updated CV + Recent Medical Final Report original scanned copy; send to e-mail: management@coralltd.ca within 14th November 2012 signify your understanding and as an acceptance of the company offer. And for medical schedule, contact hotline: 01846811971 within 11th November 2012. Local counsellor: Arman Ltd. H:29/A, 395/A. Highway Society 29M.M, Ali Road. Lalkhan Bazar. Chittagong. Bangladesh.

We are going to have a final conference for candidate agreement signing date. on 15th January 2013 at Dhaka The Westin Bangladesh on behalf of local consultancy firm& coral ltd.

2. Before attending the conference, Please remember, you have to submit your Job Exp. + Educational Certificate + 1 Copy Passport Size Photograph + 1st 6 (six) Pages of Passport Photocopy + Original Scanned Copy; send to: management@coralltd.ca within 10th January 2013. For more information, visit our website. http://www.coralltd.ca

We are pleased that you will be joining as our staff.

Sincerely
    Accepted By

David Rozario
    (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER)

• Bashir says:

We should protect from that type of cheat people.if any one invest money for medical test ,will it return ?
    Can RAB help us ?

• Md. Juwel Hasan says:

I also got the JOB offer letter from coral IT Ltd. and confirmed its fake.
    Thanks FARHAN FARDAUS vhi for posted it.

• Md Mostafizur Rahman Khan says:

Dear Concern

Your investigation is absolutely right. I have also got the email those u have mentioned earlier.Then i search for their website,which is developed 6 month earlier, but they are saying that they are doing business for last 10 years.

That’s why i think it is fake

Regards
    Md Mostafizur Rahman

• i got a msg like this too. i checked the cell phone number on the internet and i found u.

thanks for the blog!!!

• Md. Habibur Rahman says:

Hello friend ,
    I received same offer letter. This time their mobile number is 01983525142. So be careful every one. Some one call the police, RAB & Media yaar.Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee……………………….

• Md. Ikbal Hossain says:

i got a SMS from 01967930146 like this too. i checked the e-mail address on the internet and i found u.

thanks for the blog!!!

• A. S. M. Yeasser Arafat says:

U have done a better survey. i was get this type of job offer from CORAL LTD. Thanks for your Information.

• Sumon says:

I also have got such kind of sms & email from Coral Ltd. Further i contacted a given phone number “01983585142″ of a Bangladeshi. After contact with him, he sms me an address for medical report which will cost “Tk.3600″ (Europa Dignostic & Medical Center, 205/1 (3rd floor), Sayed Nazrul Islam Sharani, Bijoy Nagar, Dhaka).
    This is totally cheating.

• Mahmud says:

Today I got a Job offer from Corl Ltd via BM Traders for Singapore as Marketing & Sales Officer! SMS comes from 01965268062 and ask me to contact Hotline Nu. 01983585142. But still not get any mail from their side as they text me. They also tried before this with me again. that time I ignored :P

We need to inform RAB

• Maruf Ahmed says:

Hi, got a job offer from coral ltd for Executive Coordinator. It made me suspecious as the information and communication standard is not standard. So searched and got this blog. Thanks,
    …………….
    Please sign and return one copy of this letter + Updated CV + Recent Medical Final Report original scanned copy; send to e-mail: management@coralltd.ca within 27th March 2013 signify your understanding and as an acceptance of the company offer. & for medical schedule, contact hotline: 01983585142 within 25th March 2013. Local counsellor: bm traders house – 86, lane# 11, road # 220, airport road, ctg/ Bangladesh
    ………………..
    Thanks for the awareness but shouldn’t we take initiative for law enforcing?

• Mohammad Farooq Anam says:

Dear All,
    How r u all?
    I just got an sms and checked my mail. I found similar offer letter and medical slip. I contact local agent Harun Ltd. through mobile hotline. They told me to go a place near BNP office, paltan for medical test which would cost around 4500 taka. Now a days job is hard to get and they select me without interview. This is surely 99% chances of false.
    I hope the truth will reveal soon.

• Kamrul says:

I that case some medical center involved. They prepared a fraud medical reports. should low enforce team take an action against Medical Center.